I recently got bothered by these two words, Extinction and Recycling hoping whether there's any relativity but eventually there's a far distinction. I've live and study in the world of recycling even excrete or if I may say human feces ( clean water obtainable from sewage) which most believe is worthless can be a powerful tool in electricity generation which means virtually nothing is a waste, teleology can be very interesting and a knowledge base platform for man. Extinction on the other hand can be very different it puzzles me cos I realise there can be individual extinction and species extinction. One day, this generation will go extinct and the tale would be left for the posterity to tell, then I realise what we do in it matters a lot. Isn't it Amazing finding out that 200species goes extinction each day? The entire species would someday.
Silence speaks, it tells me all I needed to hear. The ability to understand the language of silence is dependent on patience. And patience I believe is the greatest gift in life. i mean "the wise patience " For you to understand the language of silence, you need to be conscious of your body state while reading into things. The heart beats plays a pivotal role in this, I mean maintaining a controlled heart beat in silence gives you a clear understanding of the language it speaks. And I tell you, your patience is key to actualizing this. What do I mean "the wise patience "this I refer to the ability to remain calm couple with the consciousness of your environment while reading into things. Patience and diplomacy should go inline. According to a quote by Albert Einstein, "knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the whole world" This gives a clear indication that imagination has no limit and for you to harness the power of imagination, you def...


Comments
Post a Comment