Skip to main content

LOST.


Embracing a path in life really matters a lot whereas finding a path to embrace has always been awkward.
And he set out  believing that the path to embrace is outside there with regards to the inner potential endow on him but less regard for the kind of mentor to align with though confident of himself of successful future.
Alas! He was fortunate to find a path and a mentor to lean on, believing that the era of discovery is dawn, upon all his brilliant ideas and inventions, his name was forever lost in the name of his master.

Base on my observations, I realise that lots of sharks are out there trying to swallow every little fish that comes their way. Some friends and love ones demanding unconsciously to be treated in a godlike way, you dancing to this, your name would be forever lost in their names. #AYOOLAjr
Avoid stepping into a big man's shoe #Robert Green.

According to a mobile dictionary which words are extracted from Wiktionary.org described lost as follows
-Having wandered from or unable to find a way.
- Occupied with or under the influence of something so as not to notice external things.

And he was sounding as though in a dogmatic way, believing his opinion is the apex of all, he was fortunate to learn the truth the hard way but at this time, it was too late, then he realized that life was about checks and balances, he was lost in his opinion without concrete proofs. I'd rather be in love than lost in love and avoid been played like a man with no brain.

Lost has actually be a thing of this era.
Lost in love
Lost in craze
Lost in book (cramming with less thinking, the thinking here is the check and balance)
Lost in utterance ( believing that every moment is a medium to making words)
Lost in religion ( no check and balance as to conformity with the will of GOD, His prophet or common sense )
Lost in sex ( believing that sex is a thing of pleasure that must be engaged in at all time for every pretty lady or handsome guy that comes your way)
Lost in power ( ask Nigeria leaders the way the citizens are treated)
Lost in opinion
Lost in boredom
Lost in anxiety
Lost in occupation ( no check and balance between work life and marital life )
Lost in freedom ( stupid style of dressing where you showcase half of your body naked, naughty hair style e.t.c)
Lost in thought.

My conclusion, everyone is either lost in one thing or the other, adopting a palatable check and balance is now left for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE HEART BEAT OF AN AFRICAN YOUTH. (KNOWLEDGE VS WISDOM )

OPULENT MAN OF PURE SAGACITY. He's indeed opulent with with lots of properties,  among his belongings is a desert,  this man to me is indeed opulent with the purest of sagacity. One day, he was walking through the desert, his own property, he then came across some ants pulling a fruit. For there to be a fresh fruit pulled by ants in this desert, there must definitely be a tree that bear the fruit, he said. And now, this man is determined to cut down the tree, why? He claimed that the tree is selfish, raising the question, how can this be the only surviving tree on this desert? Reaffirming the selfishness of the tree. At that particular point I envisaged this opulent sage man cut the tree, it got me thinking, how would the ants survive? At least it serves as a means of livelihood to them. But on the long run, I respected the results of this man's action. He cut down the tree, cut the trunk into pieces and planted it all over the desert. The reason being that the fruit

SILENCE SPEAKS.

Silence speaks, it tells me all I needed to hear. The ability to understand the language of silence is dependent on patience. And patience I believe is the greatest gift in life. i mean "the wise patience " For you to understand the language of silence,  you need to be conscious of your body state while reading into things. The heart beats plays a pivotal role in this, I mean maintaining a controlled heart beat in silence gives you a clear understanding of the language it speaks. And I tell you,  your patience is key to actualizing this. What do I mean "the wise patience "this I  refer to the ability to remain calm couple with the consciousness of your environment while reading into things. Patience and diplomacy should go inline. According to a quote by Albert Einstein, "knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the whole world" This gives a clear indication that imagination has no limit and for you to harness the power of imagination, you def

THE COMMUNITY OF THE SPIRIT.

Two days ago, I happen to be in an unfathomable world, healthy and sound. Devoid of worries, thinking and pursuits. Quite an imaginary existence. Yesterday, I was in a world of which experience I can understand. A typical example of a perfect world. Everything made easy, foods, clothing and shelter. My knowledge of today's world made me realize how much I miss of yesterday's world. The prospect of today's world is quite understandable at my point of entry into this world. A world of contest. Finding myself in the community wasn't by accident, that I believe. Having good parents is by chance, and if you do, you have their blessings. A world full of pains and agony, Without the prospect of how the ending would turn out to be. Why dwell on worrying when it's not my doing to be here? I guess I should be empty of it and think of who created thought. (Paraphrased from the essential of Rumi) For I finally realize worrying is like the movement of one s