Skip to main content

BATTLE OF THE MIND.






It can actually be quite inexplicable how this world come into being, science gives its own explanation believing that "our universe began with one enormous explosion of energy and light which is called the Big Bang, according to scientist, it was the singular start of everything that exists. The beginning of universe, the start of space and even the initial start of time" (everystudent.com)
Religious believes is quite different from this as most religion believe the world is created by GOD. The world is real and we're in it, this I believe is indispensable.

According to some believes which I subscribe to, man is not only the inhabitants of earth, apart from lower animals known or if I may say other species, man lives on earth and the spirit lives on earth as well. The spirit which are sometimes refer  to as Jinns lives in this world but are not visible to human naked eye.

Cold war ! Can I refer to the war or battle which I called the battle of the favourite between the first man on earth Adam and iblis(Satan) as cold war? He took it up with every descendent of Adam, he'll never stop. Then I realized war is one of the oldest activities in the world. At the very beginning of life, the battle of combat is a thing of preference but with the popping up of civilizations, science took over, speaking of nuclear weapons, drones, arsenal and the likes.

The mind which is a set of cognitive faculties including consciousness, perception, thinking, judgement and memory. The mind is the faculty of human being's reasoning and thought. Wikipedia.
And battle, a combat of warfare. Am hereby classifying battle of the mind into two categories
*Within human control
*Beyond human control

Within human control: I want to belief your first enemy is your very self, you've got to know yourself, identify what you want and control the situation at hand. There are various attack on the mind which I believe can be subdue.
Worries
Depression
Molestation
Assault
Environmental situation
Family background
Religious beliefs
Libido
Mediocrity
Timidity
Wrongs though and perception
Pain
Addiction and mental distress etc
I think it's all about identifying the situation and look for a way out, you aren't the first in such a situation and in the end you'll triumph.

Beyond human control: like I said the Jinns can be very powerful as they're not visible to human naked eye. With the use of witchcraft, wizardry, black magic humans can bring them under control and here in Africa, they're mostly use for evil. They can actually thinker with the human mind and induce their own thinking namely they can assume control of human body which is beyond human control.
It has actually been in existence for long as humans believes in the harness of dark powers thus making use of the spirit to control fellow human, can I assume this similar to hypnotism? No, this is more powerful than hypnotism, this control I refer to as Human Robot, then I come to a conclusion that this life is a war, a war with no physical combat, a deadly war.
I wanna believe there are ways to subdue this, I guess you stick to your creed, I've got mine.
There are lot of battle around us that can only be told by the body language, there you see the cold war. LIFE A DEADLY GAME.

Syria is experiencing all sort of war both the mind and physical battle. May God be with SYRIA.
#Ayoolajr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE HEART BEAT OF AN AFRICAN YOUTH. (KNOWLEDGE VS WISDOM )

OPULENT MAN OF PURE SAGACITY. He's indeed opulent with with lots of properties,  among his belongings is a desert,  this man to me is indeed opulent with the purest of sagacity. One day, he was walking through the desert, his own property, he then came across some ants pulling a fruit. For there to be a fresh fruit pulled by ants in this desert, there must definitely be a tree that bear the fruit, he said. And now, this man is determined to cut down the tree, why? He claimed that the tree is selfish, raising the question, how can this be the only surviving tree on this desert? Reaffirming the selfishness of the tree. At that particular point I envisaged this opulent sage man cut the tree, it got me thinking, how would the ants survive? At least it serves as a means of livelihood to them. But on the long run, I respected the results of this man's action. He cut down the tree, cut the trunk into pieces and planted it all over the desert. The reason being that the fruit

SILENCE SPEAKS.

Silence speaks, it tells me all I needed to hear. The ability to understand the language of silence is dependent on patience. And patience I believe is the greatest gift in life. i mean "the wise patience " For you to understand the language of silence,  you need to be conscious of your body state while reading into things. The heart beats plays a pivotal role in this, I mean maintaining a controlled heart beat in silence gives you a clear understanding of the language it speaks. And I tell you,  your patience is key to actualizing this. What do I mean "the wise patience "this I  refer to the ability to remain calm couple with the consciousness of your environment while reading into things. Patience and diplomacy should go inline. According to a quote by Albert Einstein, "knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the whole world" This gives a clear indication that imagination has no limit and for you to harness the power of imagination, you def

THE COMMUNITY OF THE SPIRIT.

Two days ago, I happen to be in an unfathomable world, healthy and sound. Devoid of worries, thinking and pursuits. Quite an imaginary existence. Yesterday, I was in a world of which experience I can understand. A typical example of a perfect world. Everything made easy, foods, clothing and shelter. My knowledge of today's world made me realize how much I miss of yesterday's world. The prospect of today's world is quite understandable at my point of entry into this world. A world of contest. Finding myself in the community wasn't by accident, that I believe. Having good parents is by chance, and if you do, you have their blessings. A world full of pains and agony, Without the prospect of how the ending would turn out to be. Why dwell on worrying when it's not my doing to be here? I guess I should be empty of it and think of who created thought. (Paraphrased from the essential of Rumi) For I finally realize worrying is like the movement of one s