Skip to main content

THE COMMUNITY OF THE SPIRIT.

Two days ago, I happen to be in an unfathomable world, healthy and sound.
Devoid of worries, thinking and pursuits.
Quite an imaginary existence.

Yesterday, I was in a world of which experience I can understand.
A typical example of a perfect world.
Everything made easy, foods, clothing and shelter.

My knowledge of today's world made me realize how much I miss of yesterday's world. The prospect of today's world is quite understandable at my point of entry into this world.
A world of contest.

Finding myself in the community wasn't by accident, that I believe.
Having good parents is by chance, and if you do, you have their blessings.

A world full of pains and agony,
Without the prospect of how the ending would turn out to be.
Why dwell on worrying when it's not my doing to be here?
I guess I should be empty of it and think of who created thought. (Paraphrased from the essential of Rumi)

For I finally realize worrying is like the movement of one sitting on a rocking chair, moving back and forth with no effect or work done.

Am already in the community with a limited existence and I can't undo my passage to this world.

A world with the community of the spirit.
Then why not join the community of the spirit? And feel delight of walking in a noisy street and be the noise. Thus creating a landmark. (Paraphrased from the essential of Rumi)

No matter the circumstances, living to the fullest in my own capacity is unquestionable, leaving behind worries, doubt , hates and all forms of constrains.

A world I found myself without regards to my will.
He who brought me here must take me back.
(This written is inspired from the essential of Rumi)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE HEART BEAT OF AN AFRICAN YOUTH. (KNOWLEDGE VS WISDOM )

OPULENT MAN OF PURE SAGACITY. He's indeed opulent with with lots of properties,  among his belongings is a desert,  this man to me is indeed opulent with the purest of sagacity. One day, he was walking through the desert, his own property, he then came across some ants pulling a fruit. For there to be a fresh fruit pulled by ants in this desert, there must definitely be a tree that bear the fruit, he said. And now, this man is determined to cut down the tree, why? He claimed that the tree is selfish, raising the question, how can this be the only surviving tree on this desert? Reaffirming the selfishness of the tree. At that particular point I envisaged this opulent sage man cut the tree, it got me thinking, how would the ants survive? At least it serves as a means of livelihood to them. But on the long run, I respected the results of this man's action. He cut down the tree, cut the trunk into pieces and planted it all over the desert. The reason being that the fruit

SILENCE SPEAKS.

Silence speaks, it tells me all I needed to hear. The ability to understand the language of silence is dependent on patience. And patience I believe is the greatest gift in life. i mean "the wise patience " For you to understand the language of silence,  you need to be conscious of your body state while reading into things. The heart beats plays a pivotal role in this, I mean maintaining a controlled heart beat in silence gives you a clear understanding of the language it speaks. And I tell you,  your patience is key to actualizing this. What do I mean "the wise patience "this I  refer to the ability to remain calm couple with the consciousness of your environment while reading into things. Patience and diplomacy should go inline. According to a quote by Albert Einstein, "knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the whole world" This gives a clear indication that imagination has no limit and for you to harness the power of imagination, you def