Skip to main content

THE LIGHT!!

The means by which darkness is being brought to  extinction, THE LIGHT.
Darkness is assume to be the father of all things, including the light, a very funny thing to say. But its the truth of the matter, darkness comes before the light.

Misery would definitely comes before comfort as knowledge comes after ignorance.
The darkness in the heart of man brings about the exhibition of immoralties. And believe me, the spiritual and mental illumination is a very rear thing to come across. And darkness I believe to be of multiple variables. I would hereby classify the following to be functions of darkness; ignorance,  envy, greed, and vituperation, and to me, EMBEZZLEMENT AND GREED ARE TWIN.

I do realize lately that anxiety and stage fright has to do with mental state, to me its darkness. .
The inability to free yourself of all odds in the heart of man towards your fellow being or towards yourself to reach an excited state of mind is a function of darkness. #O'DAY.

The search of light by the heart of man is of varying degree, no matter how dark the heart of man is or in other words, regardless of the darkness in the heart of man, a glimmer of light is in search.
Now listen,  I solemnly believe that when light is pointed at you, it is useless unless you wield the light, only then will you see the usefulness. Am of the opinion that the important derivatives of light is sagacity.
The following do I refers to as derivatives of light.
Sage
Dignity
Wealth and
Purity of heart.
Note: mental maturity is a function of sagacity.
Why on earth should you categorically opt for the downfall of your fellow being? When you have nothing to gain of it.
What good would come of it? EMBEZZLING the funds meant for the whole citizenry. That's a big questions to some Nigerian democrats champions, even the so discipline Nigerian army is just getting into what I called holistic reputation sanitation.
Nigeria, a country that's just getting it right, corruption use to be the thing of the day, not just about the leaders even the followers,  cos its about survival, me and my immediate family, thank GOD we can now see the drastic reduction.

I wanna believe there are factors responsible for the exhibition of these immoralties by some individuals,  social affiliation and up bringing, maybe.
No light pointed at you would ever be useful for you except the light of GOD, I mean the one true GOD.
The sagacity of a father would never be useful for a child unless he or she wield it by means paying attention to details
You happens to be a victim of bad home in terms of morality and the society you were groom  was nothing to write home about, then, redefining your life for good (good principles with meticulous selection of social affiliation ) will do the redemption. That's choosing anyways.
Finding yourself to be an aristocrat is a good thing, your leverages, your parents, so using your wealth to associate with great minds is your key to light, provided you're not one, building your circle, a good thing to do.

As a great scholar once said, your thinking is a reflection of both your purse and your environment but I take an exception to the impoverished with the purest of heart ( a very rear thing to possess).
Ignorance is indeed a darkness as you're deem to fall at the slightest of things.
I hereby advocate for the proliferation of knowledge with the purest of heart, I'll then tell you that your success in this life and in the hereafter is guaranteed.

For I see knowledge as torch that guide your way along a dark path, forever stationary you'll be When a light is pointed at you and not the path itself to guide your way. #O'DAY.
I have to categorically say this, I do appreciate this administration for their investment in human development, most especially the future leaders.
Thumbs up to PMB.
Thumbs up to Vposinbajo.
Everyone knows about Npower.
Everyone knows about the investment in infrastructure development.
Everyone knows about priority for agriculture.
Everyone knows you're not relenting solving power supply issue.
For this administration to know that if human development is derelict,  they're definitely the obliteration of those infrastructures put or to be put in place, and I tell you, that is a great deal of omen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE HEART BEAT OF AN AFRICAN YOUTH. (KNOWLEDGE VS WISDOM )

OPULENT MAN OF PURE SAGACITY. He's indeed opulent with with lots of properties,  among his belongings is a desert,  this man to me is indeed opulent with the purest of sagacity. One day, he was walking through the desert, his own property, he then came across some ants pulling a fruit. For there to be a fresh fruit pulled by ants in this desert, there must definitely be a tree that bear the fruit, he said. And now, this man is determined to cut down the tree, why? He claimed that the tree is selfish, raising the question, how can this be the only surviving tree on this desert? Reaffirming the selfishness of the tree. At that particular point I envisaged this opulent sage man cut the tree, it got me thinking, how would the ants survive? At least it serves as a means of livelihood to them. But on the long run, I respected the results of this man's action. He cut down the tree, cut the trunk into pieces and planted it all over the desert. The reason being that the fruit

SILENCE SPEAKS.

Silence speaks, it tells me all I needed to hear. The ability to understand the language of silence is dependent on patience. And patience I believe is the greatest gift in life. i mean "the wise patience " For you to understand the language of silence,  you need to be conscious of your body state while reading into things. The heart beats plays a pivotal role in this, I mean maintaining a controlled heart beat in silence gives you a clear understanding of the language it speaks. And I tell you,  your patience is key to actualizing this. What do I mean "the wise patience "this I  refer to the ability to remain calm couple with the consciousness of your environment while reading into things. Patience and diplomacy should go inline. According to a quote by Albert Einstein, "knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the whole world" This gives a clear indication that imagination has no limit and for you to harness the power of imagination, you def

THE COMMUNITY OF THE SPIRIT.

Two days ago, I happen to be in an unfathomable world, healthy and sound. Devoid of worries, thinking and pursuits. Quite an imaginary existence. Yesterday, I was in a world of which experience I can understand. A typical example of a perfect world. Everything made easy, foods, clothing and shelter. My knowledge of today's world made me realize how much I miss of yesterday's world. The prospect of today's world is quite understandable at my point of entry into this world. A world of contest. Finding myself in the community wasn't by accident, that I believe. Having good parents is by chance, and if you do, you have their blessings. A world full of pains and agony, Without the prospect of how the ending would turn out to be. Why dwell on worrying when it's not my doing to be here? I guess I should be empty of it and think of who created thought. (Paraphrased from the essential of Rumi) For I finally realize worrying is like the movement of one s