Skip to main content

NOT ALONE






Reality and fantasy, a real world and imaginary world. It requires a lot of effort to actualize the bringing of imaginary world into the real world i.e. to planet earth. To do this, we'll be speaking of the creation of artificial intelligence, AI.
Artificial Intelligence brings about the fulfilment of promises of the imaginary world.

As for me, Ayoola Olanrewaju,  I can never be lonely in the imaginary world,  I mean by that, my best thinking are done on solitude. The truth is , you cannot live alone, you need friends.
Your first friends are your parents, these are the people you grow up with but as we become conscious of our environment we tends to have this feelings to reach out to it, not just the environment, the people around as well.

As a sayings goes, "we're born alone, we live alone and we'll die alone. Only in love and friendship can we realize that we're not alone"
What's NOT ALONE?
Love and Friendship.
I made an extraction of love from Wikipedia, it goes thus
Love is a general expression of a positive sentiment  (a stronger form of like) ranging from deepest interpersonal affection to the simplest pleasure.
Does love cut across the definition above? I think that's it, the above definition is all encompassing about love.

The most powerful force of all, LOVE as claimed by some people, it exist in different forms
Affection of a mother to a her child.
Memories among siblings.
Love between spouse and the likes.
The question is, is love the basis for friendship?
To me, I don't think so.

On a colossal number of times, I believe friendship is based on interest.
Yeah, you need to be conscious of the fact that friendship is based on interest.
For you to be successful in life, you definitely need what I call LIFE AUDIT.
Living a memorable life is of utmost prioity, a life free of regrets.
Speaking affirmatively,  if there's anything you ought to do at a moment  or at any point in time, and you choose not to, you'll definitely regret it for the rest of your life. You'll agree with me on that right?

Friendship I classify into two main types
Contact friends and
Non contact friends.
The advent of technology brings about pen-pal.
To these two types of friends,  I tell you, life audit is applicable.
Contact friends are friends you deal and relate with on a daily or periodic basis while non contact friends are penpals and gatherings you attend on periodic bases. Gatherings such as cinemas,  pep talk forum etc I may as well includes the kind of programs and movies you watch on TV and as well attention to activities on your regular en-route.

Interest is key ingredient of any friendship and that brings about what do I want from friendship?
LIFE AUDIT I define as evaluation of your time and the consciousness of the result from a particular friendship towards improving the quality of your life.
What's result?  Lesson learn. Knowledge acquired. Influence on your behaviour and reasoning.

What do I look for in friendship?
 - Call to order: A true friend should call you to order at your moment of weakness.
- Adversity :  A true friend should stand by you during trying times  (moral support is important )
- Interest : the need to be of like minds. Entrepreneurial minds, political minds and the likes.
- Relation: Tendencies of family relation, determinant of the kinds of friends you have. What kind of families do I want my offspring to mingle with.
- Maturity: This has nothing to do with age, provided his or her experience is enough to guide your path.
- Optimist : Relate with the optimist.
- Enthusiasts : Avoid the unhappy.
- Envy: Avoid the envious ones.
- Courage : Relate with the courageous.  Important for morale boosting.

What am saying is, look out for affirmative qualities in friends.
Conviction and self-determination is key, to get to that, you still need a voice to guide your way.

To explore the successful part of life, you need to be in contact with friends or be with friends because you can't do it alone.
WE ALL NEED FRIENDS RIGHT?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE HEART BEAT OF AN AFRICAN YOUTH. (KNOWLEDGE VS WISDOM )

OPULENT MAN OF PURE SAGACITY. He's indeed opulent with with lots of properties,  among his belongings is a desert,  this man to me is indeed opulent with the purest of sagacity. One day, he was walking through the desert, his own property, he then came across some ants pulling a fruit. For there to be a fresh fruit pulled by ants in this desert, there must definitely be a tree that bear the fruit, he said. And now, this man is determined to cut down the tree, why? He claimed that the tree is selfish, raising the question, how can this be the only surviving tree on this desert? Reaffirming the selfishness of the tree. At that particular point I envisaged this opulent sage man cut the tree, it got me thinking, how would the ants survive? At least it serves as a means of livelihood to them. But on the long run, I respected the results of this man's action. He cut down the tree, cut the trunk into pieces and planted it all over the desert. The reason being that the fruit

SILENCE SPEAKS.

Silence speaks, it tells me all I needed to hear. The ability to understand the language of silence is dependent on patience. And patience I believe is the greatest gift in life. i mean "the wise patience " For you to understand the language of silence,  you need to be conscious of your body state while reading into things. The heart beats plays a pivotal role in this, I mean maintaining a controlled heart beat in silence gives you a clear understanding of the language it speaks. And I tell you,  your patience is key to actualizing this. What do I mean "the wise patience "this I  refer to the ability to remain calm couple with the consciousness of your environment while reading into things. Patience and diplomacy should go inline. According to a quote by Albert Einstein, "knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the whole world" This gives a clear indication that imagination has no limit and for you to harness the power of imagination, you def

THE COMMUNITY OF THE SPIRIT.

Two days ago, I happen to be in an unfathomable world, healthy and sound. Devoid of worries, thinking and pursuits. Quite an imaginary existence. Yesterday, I was in a world of which experience I can understand. A typical example of a perfect world. Everything made easy, foods, clothing and shelter. My knowledge of today's world made me realize how much I miss of yesterday's world. The prospect of today's world is quite understandable at my point of entry into this world. A world of contest. Finding myself in the community wasn't by accident, that I believe. Having good parents is by chance, and if you do, you have their blessings. A world full of pains and agony, Without the prospect of how the ending would turn out to be. Why dwell on worrying when it's not my doing to be here? I guess I should be empty of it and think of who created thought. (Paraphrased from the essential of Rumi) For I finally realize worrying is like the movement of one s